Day 1: Kigali
Upon arrival at Kigali – international airport you “be met by one of our driver and transferred to you hotel this beautiful place offers wonderful serenity the people here being some of the warmest and most welcoming you could ever hope to meet dinner and overnight at Kigali –Serena.
Day 2: Kigali – Nyungwe
Start your safari from Kigali heading to Nyungwe national Park via Butare. Where you will visit the Kings Palace and the Rwanda national museum. Break for lunch and late head to Nyungwe with a visit to Murambi Genocide Memorial centre and then proceed to Nyungwe. Dinner and overnight at Nyungwe top view Hill lodge.
Day 3: Chimpanzee tracking
Chimps trekking in the morning afterwards opt for the canopy walk or go got Nature walk at Nyungwe forest national park. Dinner and overnight at Nyungwe top view hill lodge.
Day 4: Nyungwe -Kubuye
After breakfast, drive to Lake Kivu one of the greatest Lakes in Rwanda, and is in the Albertine (Western) Rift Valley, a part of the Great Rift Valley. the lake is a 2650 square kilometer freshwater expanse and the largest of all the lakes that fill the valleys of Rwanda. Spend the afternoon by the lake shores. Dinner and overnight at Lake Kivu lodge.
Day 5: Kibuye – Musanze
After breakfast; drive to musanze (ex- Ruhengeri) the base town for mountain gorillas. Visit the ibyiwacu cultural Village and spend your evening enjoying the cultural experience. Dinner and overnight at Le BambouGorilla lodge.
Day 6: Gorilla Trekking
Morning wake- up call, breakfast, and transfer to the park headquarters for briefing. Penetrate the Volcanoes’ for sensational gorilla trekking and return for lunch after trekking. After lunch, drive to Kigali for overnight hotel chez lando.
Day 7: Kigali city tour
After breakfast, take Kigali city tour including visits to Genocide memorial site/museum. Thereafter proceed to the airport for your departure flight.
End of Tour!!
- All meals and Accommodations during the entire safari.
- A very high-quality safari Land Cruiser with pop up roof.
- A high experienced safari guide.
- Unlimited cold mineral water during the entire safari.
- Small Refrigerator.
- Tea and Coffee during the entire safari.
- All park fees for all National Parks.
- Binoculars and bean bags for propping cameras are available in the vehicle/s.
- Radio call capability when out of cell phone range.
- Continuous charging system for cameras,cell phones and computers.
- Guaranteed window seating with open top.
- Unlimited game drive.
- International flight/s.
- Local flight/s.
- Airport taxes.
- Bank transfer fees/credit card fees.
- Bills printed before the year 2006 are not accepted in Tanzania.
- Alcoholic beverages,including during meals.
- Optional activities provided by hotels/Lodges/Camps.
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning.
- Gratuities for Driver Guide / Porterage / Waiters at Hotels / Lodges / Camps.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any other things not mentioned above.