BEST TIME TO VISIT; JUNE – MARCH.
Day 1:Kilimanjaro International airport to Arusha
Picked up by our driver and transferred to Arusha for overnight at Green Mountain Lodge.
Day 2: Arusha to Tarangire National Park.
Depart from Arusha at 8am with packed lunches to Tarangire National Park for full day game drive in this park famous for Big herds of Elephants and Baobab trees. Dinner and overnight at Twiga Camp (camp has swimming pool).
Day 3: Lake Manyara National park.
Depart after breakfast at 8amwith packed lunches to Lake Manyara National park. Proceed for a full day game drive in this park famous for tree climbing lions and birdlife. Later by 6pm head back to Twiga Camp for dinner and overnight (camp has swimming pool)
Day 4: Lake Manyara to Serengeti National Park
Depart after breakfast from Twiga Camp at 7am with packed lunches to Serengeti national park (home to the “Big 5”). Get there by noon and proceed for afternoon game drive in Seronera area (central serengeti) till sunset. Dinner and overnight at Seronera Camp. A visit to the Maasai Village can also be done this morning/option.
Day 5: Full day game drive in Serengeti National Park.
For this day you will leave at 7am after breakfast with packed lunches for a complete full day game drive in Seronera area and return to the camp at 6pm for dinner and overnight again at Seronera Campsite.
Day 6: Half day Serengeti tour to Ngorongoro.
Early morning game drive from 6am till 11am return to the camp for brunch and later by 12pm start your drive to Ngorongoro for dinner and overnight at Simba Camp on the crater rim (2300mts above sea level). It would be an enroute game drive this afternoon from Serengeti to arrive Ngorongoro by 5pm.
Day 7: Half day Ngorongoro crater tour to Arusha
Early breakfast and descend into the Crater at 6am with packed lunches for half day crater tour. Crater is home to the endangered Black Rhino and Pink flamingos inside Lake Magadi. Have lunch by the Ngoitoktok hippo pool and by 1pm start your drive back to Arusha for drop off in town/hotel for onwards arrangements.
INCLUDED IN PRICE.
- All meals and Accommodations during the entire safari.
- A very high-quality safari Land Cruiser with pop up roof.
- A high experienced safari guide.
- Unlimited cold mineral water during the entire safari.
- Small Refrigerator.
- Tea and Coffee during the entire safari.
- All park fees for all National Parks.
- Binoculars and bean bags for propping cameras are available in the vehicle/s.
- Radio call capability when out of cell phone range.
- Continuous charging system for cameras,cell phones and computers.
- Guaranteed window seating with open top.
- Unlimited game drive.
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE.
- International flight/s.
- Local flight/s.
- Airport taxes.
- Bank transfer fees/credit card fees.
- Bills printed before the year 2006 are not accepted in Tanzania.
- Alcoholic beverages,including during meals.
- Optional activities provided by hotels/Lodges/Camps.
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning.
- Gratuities for Driver Guide / Porterage / Waiters at Hotels / Lodges / Camps.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any other things not mentioned above.