BEST TIME TO VISIT; JUNE – MARCH.
Day 1: Kilimanjaro Airport to Arusha
Picked up from Kilimanjaro Airport and transfered to Arusha for overnight at Green Mountain Hotel.
Day 2: Arusha to Tarangire National park
Depart from Arusha at 8am with packed lunches to Tarangire National Park for full day game drive in this park famous for Big herds of Elephants and Baobab trees. Dinner and overnight at TWIGA CAMP (camp has swimming pool).
Day 3: Tarangire to Serengeti National Parks.
Depart after breakfast from Twiga Camp at 7am with packed lunches to Serengeti national park (home to the “Big 5”). Get there by noon and proceed for afternoon game drive in Seronera area (central serengeti) till sunset. Dinner and overnight at SERONERA CAMP. A visit to the Maasai Village can also be done this morning/option.
Day 4: Full day Serengeti National park.
After early breakfast, depart at 6:30am with packed lunches for an actual full day safari in Serengeti. This day will take you much more deeper in the plains of Serengeti to search for the Big Cats and hopefully see some hunting action.! You will be having a lunch stop in serengeti park. Enjoy the late afternoon sunset before heading back to SERONERA CAMP at 6:45pm for dinner and overnite.
Day 5: Half day Serengeti to Ngorongoro.
Early morning game drive from 6am till 11am return to the camp for brunch and later by 12pm start your drive to Ngorongoro for dinner and overnight at SIMBA CAMP on the crater rim (2300mts above sea level). It would be an enroute game drive this afternoon from Serengeti to arrive Ngorongoro by 5pm.
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha.
Early breakfast and descend into the Crater at 6am with packed lunches for half day crater tour. Crater is home to the endangered Black Rhino and Pink flamingos inside Lake Magadi. Have lunch by the Ngoitoktok hippo pool and by 1pm start your drive back to Arusha for drop off in town/hotel by 5pm for onwards arrangements.
INCLUDED IN PRICE.
- All meals and Accommodations during the entire safari.
- A very high-quality safari Land Cruiser with pop up roof.
- A high experienced safari guide.
- Unlimited cold mineral water during the entire safari.
- Small Refrigerator.
- Tea and Coffee during the entire safari.
- All park fees for all National Parks.
- Binoculars and bean bags for propping cameras are available in the vehicle/s.
- Radio call capability when out of cell phone range.
- Continuous charging system for cameras,cell phones and computers.
- Guaranteed window seating with open top.
- Unlimited game drive.
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE.
- International flight/s.
- Local flight/s.
- Airport taxes.
- Bank transfer fees/credit card fees.
- Bills printed before the year 2006 are not accepted in Tanzania.
- Alcoholic beverages,including during meals.
- Optional activities provided by hotels/Lodges/Camps.
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning.
- Gratuities for Driver Guide / Porterage / Waiters at Hotels / Lodges / Camps.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any other things not mentioned above.