BEST TIME TO VISIT; JUNE – MARCH.
Day 1: Kilimanjaro International Airport to Arusha
Picked up from Airport and transfered to Arusha for overnight at Green Mountain Lodge.
Day 2: Arusha to Lake Manyara Park
Pick up from Hotel in Arusha at 8am and transferred to Lake Manyara National Park (2hrs drive) for full day game drive in this park famous for Tree climbing Lions and Birdlife, until late afternoon (packed lunches will be provided for this day). Later by 6pm, exit the park and head to Twiga Campsite for dinner and overnight (camp has swimming pool).
Day 3: Lake Manyara to Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, depart from Twiga Camp at 7am with packed lunches to Serengeti National Park. Get to the entrance gate by noon and have your lunch here. Proceed with afternoon game drive in Serengeti until 6:30pm. Drive to Seronera Campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Half day Serengeti to Ngorongoro.
Early breakfast and head for early morning game drive at 6am in Serengeti until 11am. Return to the camp for brunch, load up your vehicle and head to Ngorongoro for dinner and overnight at Simba Campsite situated on the Crater rim (2300m above sea level). It would be an en route game drive also from Serengeti to Ngorongoro this afternoon.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater tour to Arusha
Early breakfast, descend into the Crater at 6am with packed lunches for half day game drive. Have lunch by the famous hippo pool. Later by 1pm, start your drive to Arusha for drop of in Town or Hotel
INCLUDED IN PRICE.
- All meals and Accommodations during the entire safari.
- A very high-quality safari Land Cruiser with pop up roof.
- A high experienced safari guide.
- Unlimited cold mineral water during the entire safari.
- Small Refrigerator.
- Tea and Coffee during the entire safari.
- All park fees for all National Parks.
- Binoculars and bean bags for propping cameras are available in the vehicle/s.
- Radio call capability when out of cell phone range.
- Continuous charging system for cameras,cell phones and computers.
- Guaranteed window seating with open top.
- Unlimited game drive.
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE.
- International flight/s.
- Local flight/s.
- Airport taxes.
- Bank transfer fees/credit card fees.
- Bills printed before the year 2006 are not accepted in Tanzania.
- Alcoholic beverages,including during meals.
- Optional activities provided by hotels/Lodges/Camps.
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning.
- Gratuities for Driver Guide / Porterage / Waiters at Hotels / Lodges / Camps.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any other things not mentioned above.