Tanzania is a Country blessed with immense natural beauty and wildlife. If you are a nature lover, Tanzania wildlife safari and tours are a wonderful opportunity to get close to nature. An African safari offers you the best safari experience.
BEST TIME TO VISIT;
JUNE – MARCH.
Day 1: Kilimanjaro international Airport to Arusha
Picked up from the Airport and transfered to Arusha for overnight at Rivertrees Country Inn.
Day 2: After breakfast, with picnic lunch, you start your drive in Arusha National Park. One of the best parks in Tanzania with extremely unbeatable opportunities for game viewing across the African Wilderness! Here you may see both Mt. Kilimanjaro and Meru, in addition to the breathtaking Momela Lakes and the Ngurdoto Crater. The aerial acrobatics of the rare Black and White Colobus Monkeys will surely leave you smiling along with Elephants, Giraffes, Blue Monkeys and Baboons. Dinner and Overnight stay will again be at Rivertree Country Inn.
Day 3: After early breakfast,drive to Mkomazi National Park with lunch boxes.The park finds itself in a beautiful setting with both the Pare and Usambara mountains towering above its boundaries. Depending on the weather, Mt. Kilimanjaro can be seen from the park.
Visitors to Mkomazi are treated to guided game drives with hopes of finding Topis, African wild dogs, Beisa Oryx, lesser kudu, lions, impalas, zebras, Masai giraffes, Dik-dik, elephants, hartebeests, common elands, Cape buffaloes, gerenuk and Grant’s gazelles among others. Your day trip will also introduce you to part of the 400 bird species in the Park.
Although a visit to Mkomazi Rhino Sanctuary can also be organized but on extra charges as it is a private sanctuary for the rhino projects so visitors can visit in contributions of the Mkomazi rhino project proceed with game drive till very late in the evening.Dinner and overnight at Johnson Villa.
Day 4: After breakfast,drive to Planet Lodge Kia for lunch.After lunch drive to Kilimanjaro Airport for your flight.
INCLUDED IN PRICE.
- All meals and Accommodations during the entire safari
- A very high-quality safari Land Cruiser with pop up roof.
- A high experienced safari guide.
- Unlimited cold mineral water during the entire safari.
- Small Refrigerator.
- Tea and Coffee during the entire safari.
- All park fees for all National Parks.
- Binoculars and bean bags for propping cameras are available in the vehicle/s.
- Radio call capability when out of cell phone range.
- Continuous charging system for cameras,cell phones and computers.
- Guaranteed window seating with open top.
- Unlimited game drive.
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE.
- International flight/s.
- Local flight/s.
- Airport taxes.
- Bank transfer fees/credit card fees.
- Bills printed before the year 2006 are not accepted in Tanzania.
- Alcoholic beverages,including during meals.
- Optional activities provided by hotels/Lodges/Camps.
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning.
- Gratuities for Driver Guide / Porterage / Waiters at Hotels / Lodges / Camps.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any other things not mentioned above.